sunset harvest

Monday, October 10, 2011

"CCC" Cup Cake Craze!

I recently have tried my hands at the cupcake world. Last Thanksgiving I made some adorable turkey cupcakes, they turned out cute and were fun to make. Haven't tried much else till recently when I decided to volunteer myself to make the cupcakes for my Stella June...no not my third child, my adorable beyond words niece who turned ONE in September. I was so excited and spent countless hours putting together my sketches and ideas for her cupcakes. The theme was already decided and here are the final results. Can you tell by my cupcakes what theme was chosen?

Before the birthday party I tried making the cheeseburger cupcakes I found on Glorious Treats (http://glorioustreats.blogspot.com/). Such a cute and somewhat simple take on cupcakes, and definitely a conversational piece at the cookout I took them too.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the pink, those are adorable! The little hamburger cupcakes turned out so cute as well....you are very talented and creative.

    ReplyDelete