sunset harvest

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Another Round of Cookie Dough

This recipe is easy! Taking some help from the store bought and then making some homemade "egg less" cookie dough. I used a 9x13 pan this time around. However, I think in the future I would use a smaller pan and make 1/2 of the cookie dough recipe. This is easy to do and produces crowd pleasing results!

No step by step directions for this dessert, other than, make the brownies according to package directions, let cool. Mix ingredients for cookie dough and "spread" on top of brownies. I say spread, but you may end up using your fingers to cover the brownies by piecing the dough in.


Cookie Dough Brownies

1 box brownie mix
Prepare according to package directions.

2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 cup butter, room temperature
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/3 cup milk
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips

Beat sugars with butter until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, mix to incorporate. Slowly add flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.

Spread or use your fingers to press the cookie dough on top of the cooled brownies.

Again, I think I would half the dough recipe next time and use a smaller pan size, but I don't think anyone minded the extra thick cookie dough on top of the thinner brownie!




No comments:

Post a Comment