sunset harvest

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Dip

This is the final recipe to round up what I made for book club a month ago. I am at my parents house for a few days so while I am here and have a decent Internet I am going to try and get a lot of recipes posted. Sitting at my house, waiting 5 minutes for one picture to upload wears on my every nerve. It isn't "dial up" but it may as well be...oh the joys of living in the country. This dip is simple and I made it a little on the hot side. You could easily cut back the heat by not adding as much hot sauce.
I can't say I am a huge fan of chicken in a can, however for the ease of it in this recipe I just drained it quickly and put it in the dish. I have no problem with a can of tuna, but for some reason the chicken in the can takes a little more getting used to.
Simply place all the ingredients in a pie dish and place in a 350 degree oven for about 20  minutes. I served with tortilla chips and it was delicious!

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

In a 9 inch pie plate, mix together the following

8 oz package of cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
1/4 cup hot sauce
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
2 cans chicken in water, drained

Stir till combined and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.

Serve with crackers, chips or veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment